RegistrationPre-registration and Registration FAQ
Pre-registration Pick-up Information
- Please ensure the names of the ticket holders match the person who will be using that ticket.
- Bring ID (preferably photo) and your confirmation to pick up your pass. For any questions or corrections, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, pre-registration closes on Sunday, January 15 at 11:59PM Mountain Time.
All prices are in Canadian dollars, GST included.
|Pass Type||What You Get||Pre-reg||At Door|
- Limited quantity of X-Passes available.
- X-Pass front of the line access available only prior to the start of the event.
- Payments taken through Eventbrite are subject to additional fees.
- Passes are non-refundable and must be worn at all times during the event.
- Cash and credit only at the door. Passes available at the door may be limited.
- If you need to transfer a pre-registered pass, or for any other questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com by the Wednesday before the event. All passes are non-transferrable once the event begins.
Pick Up Top
For those of you who pre-registered and paid for ATOA 2017 passes, here's what to do next:
- Either print out your confirmation email or have it available on a smartphone or tablet.
- Come to the Reg Desk and bring your confirmation along with government/education issued ID (photo ID is preferred).
- Wait in the Pre-Reg line at the Reg Desk and our friendly staff will check your details and get you your pass. There will be a separate line at the Reg Desk for those who pre-registered. Ask a staff member if you need directions.
- Only the person whose name is on the pass (or their legal guardian) may pick up a pass.