Artist Alley is now full, the waiting list is also full
A Taste of Animethon 2017 Artist Alley is a popular marketplace where artists can showcase their talents and sell their works of art. The Artist Alley online sign up form will go live on Friday, October 7 at 9:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time (GMT -6). In order to request a table, the following steps MUST be followed:
Artist Alley Contract
- Download and read over the Artist Alley Contract in FULL.
- Fill out the online form.
- Wait for confirmation before sending ANY payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a discount pass upgrade? Do I need one?
A pass upgrade provides artists with a weekend pass at a discounted price, which is completely optional and available during the online application process. An Artist Alley pass allows access into the area for set-up (before artist alley opens), when Artist Alley closes, as well as being allowed behind the table. An Artist Alley pass is not the same as a weekend pass as it does not grant access to the rest of the event.
2. How old do I have to be to apply for Artist Alley?
All artists, secondary artists, and assistants must be at least 16 years of age at the time of applying for space in artist alley.
3. Why do I need to have a website/portfolio for sign-up?
This is asked to make sure what you're selling is fit for the artist alley, as sometimes we get applicants more fitting for the exhibitor's area.
4. I don't want my table any more or can't make it to the event now, can I get a refund?
There are no refunds after purchase, all sales are final.
5. Can I share my table?
Yes, a maximum of 2 artists are allowed to be registered under one table.
6. Can I add a second artist to my table?
Yes, there will be a option available when filling out the form and when emails are sent out if you choose to do so at a later time.
7. Will floats be provided?
All artists are expected to bring and maintain their own floats. Animethon will not provide change for any Artist.